Apache NetBeans is to be had for Windows, Linux, macOS, and Solaris.
NetBeans calls for JDK 8 or more recent to be to be had at the machine. So, you’ll set up both OpenJDK or Oracle Java for Apache NetBeans set up.
In this publish, I will be able to use OpenJDK 11.
sudo apt replace sudo apt set up -y openjdk-11-jdk
Once the OpenJDK set up is entire, take a look at the Java edition with the under command.
openjdk edition "11.0.12" 2021-07-20 OpenJDK Runtime Environment (construct 11.0.12+7-post-Debian-2) OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (construct 11.0.12+7-post-Debian-2, blended mode, sharing)
Download Apache NetBeans
Apache Software Foundation releases Apache NetBeans 4 instances a yr. You can obtain Apache NetBeans 12.4 (The newest edition when writing this newsletter) or Apache NetBeans 12.0 (Long Term Support) through visiting the Apache NetBeans obtain web page.
You can use the next command to obtain the package deal the usage of a terminal.
# Apache NetBeans 12.4 (Latest Version) wget https://dlcdn.apache.org/netbeans/netbeans/12.4/Apache-NetBeans-12.4-bin-linux-x64.sh # Apache NetBeans 12.0 (LTS) wget https://dlcdn.apache.org/netbeans/netbeans/12.0/Apache-NetBeans-12.0-bin-linux-x64.sh
Install Apache NetBeans
To run the Apache NetBeans installer, set the executable permission to it.
chmod 700 Apache-NetBeans-*-bin-linux-x64.sh
Install the downloaded package deal.
The Apache NetBeans installer will get started the graphical installer, and it is important to practice the installer wizard.
1. Click Next or Customize the set up packs and runtimes.
2. Click the checkbox to settle for the phrases within the license settlement after which click on Next.
3. Choose the Apache NetBeans set up folder and JDK for Apache NetBeans. You don’t have to make a choice them manually; the installer will hit upon the set up folder and the positioning of JDK robotically.
4. Optionally, you’ll permit NetBeans to Check for Updates of put in plugins. Then click on Install to start out the set up.
5. The set up will take some time. Finally, click on Finish to finish the set up.
Launch Apache NetBeans
Start the Apache Netbeans on Debian through going to Activities >> seek for Apache NetBeans or with